Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 31 March 2012

     I have been given the opportunity to to try out and review the OvaCue Fertility Monitor for the past few weeks.  I can't say enough about this product.  I have been telling everyone about it, because it works if you are trying to conceive (TTC) or if you are trying to avoid (TTA).  
     OvaCue works by detecting this gradual increase in the hormone estrogen. Unlike the LH surge (which is like a sudden hormone "spike" that lasts only a day or two), estrogen increases gradually - more like a "bell curve" than a brief lh spike. The result of this slower, steady build up in estrogen is that you are able to detect signs of ovulation several days to a week before you ovulate. Lh tests typically provide 12-36 hour's notice of impending ovulation. Ovacue provides up to a week's notice. The advantage is that you can better plan and prepare to time intercourse in order to increase your chances of conceiving a baby.  
     As I stated before, I have been using the OvaCue monitor with both sensors, for the past couple of weeks.  I have used other methods of charting, which normally confirm ovulation after the fact, but this tells me up to 7 days ahead of time.  How awesome is that?  I seriously can not say enough about this product and how easy it is to use.  
My OvaCue Fertility Monitor screen
for the month of March.
The wonderful people at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com are going to be giving away an OvaCue monitor to one of my readers!  


Check out THIS POST on April 1st to enter to win one for yourself!  
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment