Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 7 April 2012

     I am a coffee lover- I mean just check out my Ode to Mr. Coffee post. But not just any coffee, I like my coffee strong but the taste sweet... cream and sugar with whipped topping please! I was addicted to gourmet coffeehouse coffee for the longest time but hated the price! So I decided to figure out what exactly it was I liked about the coffee I was ordering.
coffeehouse
     And it came down to taste and flavor everytime. I don't just drink coffee for the caffeine kick (though that does help when trying to keep up with 3 young kids), but I've realized I just like the taste. I'm actually considering switching to decaf to test my theory... well maybe just 1/2 caff. ;) So I decided to kick the expensive coffee habit and make it to my own taste right at home. I start with a good dark roast that has a nice bold flavor. Then I add in my sugar, vanilla caramel creamer (or caramel macchiato), and whipped topping.
cup of coffee
Sometimes I also do a little caramel drizzle on top, so I really feel like I'm having a fancy gourmet coffee but without the coffeehouse price. Nothing like a good cup of joe!

So how do you like your coffee?


I’m Susan (aka. Susie B. Homemaker), stay at home mom to 3 beautiful girls ages 7 and under. I write about life as a mommy, share crazy toddler stories, pictures of my kids, along with occasional cleaning, recipe, & craft posts, as well as family-friendly product reviews and giveaways. You can read more about me, check out some of my photos, or just take a peek at my blog… hope you’ll stop by and visit. :)






Do you love coffee/tea?  Would you like to be featured as a guest blogger?  Fill out the form on this post.  http://caffeinatedarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/02/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment