Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 25 April 2012






Hi there, lovelies. I am Lelanie, owner and author of To Sew With Love, To Cook With Love and Villa Portillo. I am a Filipina currently based in Spain. Coffee is a part of the Spanish everyday life. They have great coffee here and it's great because I am also a great coffee lover. My love affair with coffee started 15 years ago. It has always been a part of my daily routine.

I mostly love my coffe alone (espresso) but I am also a great lover of caffè macchiato or café manchado (espresso with just a touch of milk). But when I am in the mood to be playful *wink wink* I always prepare Café Bombon.






Prepare your espresso. I love Colombian coffee for this! 






Once your espresso is done, get a clear glass which is best for this coffee as the layers are best appreciated. Pour the desired amount of condensed milk.





With the help of a spoon, pour desired amount of espresso into the glass.






Got to love that crema!






If you want to bring your Café Bombon into a different level, you can add whipped cream on top of the espresso (or frothed milk if you don't want the fat ^^)

I hope you liked this recipe. If you'd like to see more recipes, do visit To Cook With Love. If you like to sew and you want some free patterns and tutorials, visit To Sew With Love.

Thanks a lot, Jessi for having us here! We enjoyed it a lot! Have a dab day everyone!


~Lelanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment