Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 12 April 2012

     Welcome to a new weekly post!  Success and Chaos, where in a few photos I will share the randomness that is my week with you all.  Including the triumphs and the things that "need improvement" in my little corner of the world.  

     Multicam uniforms were issued to Hubs Battalion this week, even though he has not had a chance to pick his up yet.  I am not exactly sure how I feel about these, they scream "deployment" every time I look at them, even though Hubs is not deploying.  



      I tried a new creation this week, I am not sharing the recipe for you because I am not happy with it.  First of all, I tried to make pie dough in an kitchen that was well above 95 degrees inside, not wise.  Then the apples ended up overcooked.  This is something I will continue to work on, once fall rolls around, the temps get cooler, and apples are more in season.


     Yard sale time!  Yes, that time of year is here to gather the stuff and clutter that is unneeded and get it out of the house.  I am joining in with a group of families to do a multi-family sale in less than 2 weeks!  I have stuff gathered from every corner of our place.  Infant car-seats with 2 covers and 2 bases, to antique dishes, and book shelves, it all has to go.  We have taken 2 loads over to Ft Bliss, where a friend lives and there are still 2 loads to go, just from our home and the neighbors, with 2 other families adding their stuff as well, it will sure be a large full yard!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment