Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 6 May 2012

     It is hard to believe that my blog has been around almost a year, I never imagined anyone would even be reading my blog when I began writing, and now a year later with thousands of fans on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pintrest etc. Along the way I have met some incredible bloggers, that have shared their ideas, successes and failures with me which helped me a lot!  I will always be thankful for their help.


   
To celebrate the end of my first year, I am planning a giveaway.  It would not be fitting for my blog to just do any giveaway, around here the only giveaway that would make sense is Coffee!  I will be giving away a Keurig K-cup brewing system ( Keurig B60 Special Edition), and reusable filter to one winner, as well as a second winner who will receive 3 pounds of my favorite coffees!

     Event will run May 19th through June 7th.  All posts must be up by noon on May 19th, or blogs will be removed from the rafflecopter form.

Want to join the fun?


Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment