Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 12 May 2012

Eco-Friendly glass straws are here!  Have you seen these before?     Glass Dharma straws are made from the strongest comerically available glass, and are guaranteed for life.   Now you can have beautiful straws for your parties, and glassware, instead of the plastic type that are thrown away.  Plus with glass, there is less waste going into the local landfills. Would you like to know more about Glass Dharma drinking straws?



  • Made of glass which does not leach ANY TOXINS into your food.  So you can use your non-toxic straws with confidence.
  • Created with the beauty and elegance that only glass can give.  You’ll feel like royalty – with a touch of ‘glass’.
  • A great environmental addition to your kitchenware.
  • Great for hot or cold drinks, microwave and dishwasher safe!!
  • Are fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.  If they don’t meet your expectations, return for a full refund.
  • Covered with our unbelievable Lifetime Guarantee Against Breakage.  Means that if they ever break, we’ll replace them - Free!  (More info here)
  • Made in the USA!!!!
Bent glass straw!  Alternative to the flex plastic straws

Keeping your Glass Dharma straw clean
Glass straws as they are packaged

Glass Dharma Decorative Dots straw
Short Glass Dharma glass straw in a
 Jelly-sized mason jar with Cherry Limeade! 
     I have had the opportunity to try 4 of the Glass Dharma straws over the past couple of weeks.  When they first arrived I could not even imagine drinking out of a glass straw.  Confession time - 1.  I am a chronic straw chewer, 2.  I am obsessive about using straws in my drinks!  With this habit of mine I was concerned that glass might not be the best idea for myself, but I love these straws.  
     The "Shorty" straw works great in my small cups, or short mason jars.  I also received the Decorative Dots blue straw and the Original glass straw.  These all have been lovely, but my favorite is their newest straw.  The Coffee Straw, is designed with a smaller diameter, to fit into the "typical" coffee shop to go cups.    It also fits perfectly into my 'Not a paper cup-cup', as seen below.  I have used this one the most, at home, in the car and at friends homes.  I love this straw with cold coffee, hot coffee, iced coffee!  
Glass coffee straw in my eco-cup
     In the weeks that I have had the straws, I have used all of them several times and they are all still intact.  Unbroken which is great, because that was another concern of mine.  But, with their lifetime guarantee, if you do accidentally break your straws they will replace it!  You can read more on their policy here.  Along with glass straws, Glass Dharma offers cleaning brushes and hemp carrying sleeves.
     
Buy It:  Glass Dharma items are available on their Website and on Amazon.  

Win It:  One reader will be winning a $25 Gift Code to Glass Dharma!  Must be 18 or over to enter, use the Rafflecopter form below for all entries.  

a Rafflecopter giveaway



I received the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review.  I was not compensated in any other form.  The opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment