- Made of glass which does not leach ANY TOXINS into your food. So you can use your non-toxic straws with confidence.
- Created with the beauty and elegance that only glass can give. You’ll feel like royalty – with a touch of ‘glass’.
- A great environmental addition to your kitchenware.
- Great for hot or cold drinks, microwave and dishwasher safe!!
- Are fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If they don’t meet your expectations, return for a full refund.
- Covered with our unbelievable Lifetime Guarantee Against Breakage. Means that if they ever break, we’ll replace them - Free! (More info here)
- Made in the USA!!!!
|Bent glass straw! Alternative to the flex plastic straws|
|Keeping your Glass Dharma straw clean|
|Glass straws as they are packaged|
|Glass Dharma Decorative Dots straw|
|Short Glass Dharma glass straw in a|
Jelly-sized mason jar with Cherry Limeade!
I have had the opportunity to try 4 of the Glass Dharma straws over the past couple of weeks. When they first arrived I could not even imagine drinking out of a glass straw. Confession time - 1. I am a chronic straw chewer, 2. I am obsessive about using straws in my drinks! With this habit of mine I was concerned that glass might not be the best idea for myself, but I love these straws.
The "Shorty" straw works great in my small cups, or short mason jars. I also received the Decorative Dots blue straw and the Original glass straw. These all have been lovely, but my favorite is their newest straw. The Coffee Straw, is designed with a smaller diameter, to fit into the "typical" coffee shop to go cups. It also fits perfectly into my 'Not a paper cup-cup', as seen below. I have used this one the most, at home, in the car and at friends homes. I love this straw with cold coffee, hot coffee, iced coffee!
|Glass coffee straw in my eco-cup|
Win It: One reader will be winning a $25 Gift Code to Glass Dharma! Must be 18 or over to enter, use the Rafflecopter form below for all entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated in any other form. The opinions are 100% my own.