Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 2 May 2012

     
     If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I have an opinion on just about everything, and I do not mind sharing that opinion with everyone.  :)  Last week I shared my opinion in THIS POST about a military spouse bumper sticker, I published every comment that did not "Swear/berate/or threaten" myself or others.  I did not think I would get so many comments that could not be published, but I did publish comments that did not agree with me.  I like discussions and conversations with differing opinions, it makes like more interesting.  

Every Army Wife Deserves a Purple Heart ~ Sign
     Which brings me to the photo above, I was sent this photo from a reader, who did agree with me last week.  I do not think it matters either way because the photo caught my attention.  This is a product photo from an online company which sells patriotic signs for the home.  Some of them are quite cute, I took a look before writing this up.  But, this sign makes me confused...... I have so many thoughts I can't even get them all out.  So instead of rambling on without making sense, I will post the photo and leave you with a question or two.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment