Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 20 June 2012

     With our move coming up, I thought I would share with everyone the tips I have learned along the way for a smooth(er) move.  Most of these have been learned the hard way, even though they were probably shared with me, and I didn't listen.  That seems to be how I tend to do things.  


     As you can see, Tip #1 is Organization!  It is so important, otherwise you will end up with each fork individually wrapped by movers, or half your electrical cords wrapped individually, and you will end up loosing at least one.  3 years later, I have never found the original cord for our digital photo frame.  Then the other half of your electrical cords will end up with some keepsakes you do not unpack for 6 months.  


     I have already began the process, labeling new cords (yes each electircal cord in our home is labeled), and making sure like items are together.  It is amazing how many places I can find pens and pencils in our home right now.  It may take a lot of time, but I know that when we unpack our boxes after this move I will be thankful for the time I put in today.  


     We may have 5 months before we move again, but I am going to take advantage of the time I have to plan, and make this next step as smooth as possible.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment