Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 13 June 2012

     
About Newman's Own
 Organics Sour Licorice:  
  
Newman's Own Organics Sour Licorice
     Newman’s Own Organics introduces the first sour licorice twist made with organic ingredients. Licorice twists are the most popular kind of licorice candy and the organic sugar and sour crystals, derived from natural citrus sources, on the surface of the twists provides the special taste for our four tantalizing new flavors: Sour Strawberry, Sour Cherry, Sour Mango and Sour Cherry. With the popularity of our regular twists in Black,Strawberry, and Pomegranate, we felt our customers would also enjoy the chance to try these sour ones that offer a different taste experience.
     The Newman's Own Organics line of licorice now has 8 flavors to choose from, 4 sour and 4 regular flavors. 
     My Thoughts:  These are different from any other licorice I have ever tried.  The individual twists of licorice have sugary crystals on the outside that Hubs absolutely loved!  Each flavor is distinct, and very much its own!  These do not taste like each other at all.  By far, my favorite was Sour Apple.  It reminded me of a tart red Washington apple flavor inside a great piece of licorice, not hard or too soft either. For me this was the "tartest" of the 4 flavors.  
     Sour Cherry and Sour Strawberry, were tasty.  I did not think they were all that sour, but upon retrying the original Strawberry Licorice, the sour ones are much more tart!  
     My least favorite was the Sour Mango.  I am quite picky when it comes to mango flavors, and while this tasted tropical and not unpleasant, it was just not as spot-on in flavor as the others.  Hubs (as usual) completely disagrees with me, and thinks that Sour Mango is the best of the 4 flavors.  

For more information about Newman's Own Organics products, see their Website or Facebook.  


Have you tried any of the 
Newmans' Own Organics licorice products?  



*Disclaimer:  I received the products mentioned in this review, for the purposes of this review.  The views and opinions are 100% my own, and I was not compensated in any other way



0 comments:

Post a Comment