Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 26 June 2012

     Colorado Springs will always hold a special place in my heart, its not where I grew up but it was the 2nd place I called home.  I lived there for 4 years before I met Hubs, and for a full 5 years (to the day) in all.  I have so many amazing friends and family members back there, and I will always miss living there!
     Sadly, the next time I go back, some places around Colorado Springs, Chipita Park Colorado, Woodland Park and others will not look the same because of the Waldo Canyon Fire currently burning for several days now.  It has began burning structures and places in Colorado Springs like Flying W Ranch have burned and even when they rebuild, it will be different.  :(

















Just so sad!!!!
     I do not know who all these photos were taken by, most were sent to me from readers and friends, if you know who took the photos please let me know, i would love to link to them and give them the credit they deserve for some amazing photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment