Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 22 July 2012

ahhhhh!  How stinking cute are these?!!!!? :)

     Earlier today I was in my car waiting while Hubs ran inside to his Battallion building for some paperwork when I received a Facebook message from a friend I've known FOREVER, who is also a fellow blogger, if you are a fan of my Facebook page you have seen her around as the 2nd admin.  The message itself was a fairly normal one asking my opinion on a graphic (see above coffee mugs!), but we ask each other all the time to review posts, or if we have any randomly added words in a blog post, so I didn't think much of it besides the fact that the graphic was of coffee mugs...and she is not much of a coffee drinker.  


     Come to find out after a few messages, that these awesome little mugs are my new follow buttons!  My friend (blogger at Gluten Free for Jen) Kandi is so sweet, she had them made for me, as a Thank you!  What a sweetheart! I love them, and have been wanting some new follow buttons on the blog for quite a while now and these are perfect!  They were created by Lisa at The Sweet Talk Shop.  I love them, they are so very "Me"!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment