Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 19 August 2012

Tully's Coffee KCup     
     Ever have a morning/afternoon where you need a bit more coffee in your cup of coffee?  Then an Extra Bold kcup is what you are looking for! Extra Bold kcups have up to 30% more coffee than other kcups, so if you are on the hunt for a stronger cup with all the flavor of your favorite roast then look no further.  
     This past week I have been enjoying Tully's Coffee House Blend, Extra Bold, which contains 20% more coffee than the average kcup.  With hints of chocolate, this is not a flavored coffee but I can taste the richness and the flavors in each cup.  Tully's House Blend has become my go-to morning cup of coffee for some early 0400 wake-ups. But it would not be a coffee I chose to drink black, I need some sweetener or creamer for this blend.  
     Don't just take my word for it, check out several other coffee lovers thoughts and even a video by a coffee expert!  Cross Country Cafe has a lot of information about this kcup and every kcup they offer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment