Whats inside the August Box:
- Berry Plus laundry soap - 2 loads
- I love Chicken Poop lip moisturizer - *Contains no actual poop*
- Crispy Green - freeze dried mango
- Crunchmaster - multi-grain crackers *Gluten Free*
- St Claire's Organics - watermelon tarts
- Honest Tea - honest kids drink with no high fructose corn syrup
- Natural Vitality - kids calm
- Weleda - Pomegranate Firming Serum
- Wexy Bags
- Bloomin - sample of their seeded paper products
- Sparklehearts - shine shampoo sample
- Climb on! - intensive skin repair
- Post card and coupon!
Also, if you share your uses for recycling the boxes the monthly Conscious Box comes in, on their Facebook page you will receive a BONUS item in your next months box!
If you have been reading my blog for a while, this next statement will not surprise you a bit. Hubs has already claimed the food! I had to keep him at bay, while I took the photos. As soon as he saw the dried mangoes he was trying to get the goodies. I hear they were very good, I did not even get to try one, Hubs had them all.
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the I Love Chicken Poop lip moisturizer, until I read the label. Reminder to myself: Always Read Labels, the *Contains No Poop* is clearly marked!
This months box is FULL of fun products that will be enjoyed by everyone here! What do you think of this months Conscious Box?
*Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge, I was not required to post ANY review. I just felt like sharing it with my readers.