Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 22 August 2012

     Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, eco friendly products, and social responsibility. One Conscious Box arrives per month with a variety of unique pure & natural products. From organic food and vegan beauty products to essential oils and natural cleaning products, you’re sure to find new favorites.  There is even an all new Vegan box that will be coming out soon!  Subscriptions can be one month, one quarter, or a whole year to fit with your budget.  

Whats inside the August Box:

  • Berry Plus laundry soap - 2 loads 
  • I love Chicken Poop lip moisturizer - *Contains no actual poop*
  • Crispy Green - freeze dried mango
  • Crunchmaster - multi-grain crackers *Gluten Free*
  • St Claire's Organics - watermelon tarts 
  • Honest Tea - honest kids drink with no high fructose corn syrup
  • Natural Vitality - kids calm
  • Weleda - Pomegranate Firming Serum
  • Wexy Bags
  • Bloomin - sample of their seeded paper products
  • Sparklehearts - shine shampoo sample
  • Climb on! - intensive skin repair
  • Post card and coupon!  
Also, if you share your uses for recycling the boxes the monthly Conscious Box comes in, on their Facebook page you will receive a BONUS item in your next months box!  
     If you have been reading my blog for a while, this next statement will not surprise you a bit.  Hubs has already claimed the food!  I had to keep him at bay, while I took the photos.  As soon as he saw the dried mangoes he was trying to get the goodies.  I hear they were very good, I did not even get to try one, Hubs had them all.  
      I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the I Love Chicken Poop lip moisturizer, until I read the label.  Reminder to myself: Always Read Labels, the *Contains No Poop* is clearly marked!  
     This months box is FULL of fun products that will be enjoyed by everyone here!  What do you think of this months Conscious Box?





*Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge, I was not required to post ANY review.  I just felt like sharing it with my readers.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment