Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 27 August 2012




I always wonder what kind of people come up with those unbelievable, super stylish - yet not too uptight - homes you often see online. Seriously, who are these decorating super humans that find pretty, unique pieces that magically blend in together and live in big houses with the best brick walls, concrete floors and wooden roofs? One of these people has to be Joséphine Gintzburger, who the place in these pictures belongs to, and it makes sense to read she is an interior designer. Ahh, I would be such a happy girl if I could let her (or any one of those interior geniuses) style my apartment! This renovated barn is very down to earth yet meets exuberance and style, as Desire to inspire puts it so well, that I always feel comfortable with and like a lot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment