Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 11 August 2012

Mía Mariú

     Mía Mariú is all about beauty and health.. Botanical skin care, mineral cosmetics & health supplements are available through Independent Advisers and online.

     From Jeannie Price (Founder & CEO): "My vision was to create a company for women who wanted a contemporary and progressive way to make money without sacrificing time with family. Mía offers a stylish and lucrative home-based business opportunity that is fun and rewarding and is a powerful way to help you make money, make new friends and reach your personal success."


     When I first opened my package I was excited about what was inside!  I received:
  • Hydrating Stick Gloss
  • Luminous Lip Gloss
  • Mineral Blush
  • White Tip Blushing Brush
     I was very pleased with the products.  The colors were very true to what the website has posted, which is nice because sometimes looks can be deceiving, but not at all this time!  I love the feel of the Hydrating Stick Gloss, very smooth and not too strong of a shade.  During the summertime I do not wear a lot of blush, but I like the color and the brush is AMAZING!  This fall/winter this blush will get good use!  




     For more information, you can check out their website, or even follow them on pinterest.  And stay tuned for a giveaway starting on August 27th hosted by The Pitch List!  













0 comments:

Post a Comment