Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 2 August 2012

Natural Skin Shop was born out of a want/need to provide the people with unprecedented access to the latest developments in skin care research/science.  Their objective is to give consumers more knowledge and understanding, while providing natural skin care products at an affordable cost.
Natural Skin Shop
Concentrated, effective skin care products, without the use cheap fillers and additives. Their company's mission is to provide honest and reliable skin care guidance and leadership alongside amazing products that produce real results.  
     For me, the site was easy to use and navigate, and full of information.  Every time I have gone to the site, I have learned something new, like how to apply a Patch Test before doing a full peel, or how to apply a peel step by step.  The best part about NaturalSkinShop.com for me, was that I could talk to a Licensed Estheticians via a chat widget.  There are 3 different Estheticians to talk with, and they can help answer questions about a specific product or even help choose which peel would work best for your skin type!  

PEEL RX from NaturalSkinShop.com
     As you can see, in the photo above, I received the Glycolic 50% Peel Kit to try for myself.  I spoke with their online estheticians to determine which product I should try before deciding.  I have had professional peels in the past, as well as having done one at home before too, so I knew what to expect.  What was a pleasant surprise was the price for the whole set was only $65.  If you have ever priced professional or at home kits (ones not full of fillers) this is a great price!

Before                 PEEL RX                   After
     My opinion of the peel itself is a positive one also.  I have had peels before so I knew what to expect for a decent amount of results, and this at home peel has actually surprised me with the amount of results in a couple uses.  I have been using the Daily Exfoliator, along with the Hyaluronic Moisturiser most because they can be used more often than the 50% Glycolic solution - which I have 3 times.  I am pleased at the results over the past few weeks, especially with the feel of my skin, all around it feels smoother and the look well, you can see that in the photo above.

Skin Peel Advice
     For more information about skin peels/anti aging products/moisturizers, or other products they carry, see their website NaturalSkinShop.com or speak to one of their licensed Estheticians.  You can also enter to win a peel!  Just use the entry form below for all entries.  Open to US residents 18 and over.  


Javascript must be enabled to enter this giveaway. Learn how to activate Javascript by clicking here.
loading
Loading Entry-Form










0 comments:

Post a Comment