Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 4 September 2012


     Have we met or have you been reading my blog for a while, or in-fact just passed by today and noticed my blog title?  Then you know, or have guessed that I am a fan of coffee!  Lately I have been drinking Avodah Coffee, and it has been a PLEASURE!  
     Avodah Coffee is a family run coffee roaster, with a great story to their name.  "Avodah:  It’s more than a groovy name.  The word Avodah is Hebrew, and describes action that is simultaneously work, worship and service. It means that the work we do is more than a job – that bringing the awesome to our customers is about serving you, the farmers who grow the coffee, and those who benefit from the organizations we support.  All this combines under a lifestyle of Avodah, through which all we do becomes an offering.  When you see Avodah, you know you’re getting great coffee with a great purpose."

Avodah Coffee
     I have been starting my mornings with 5 of Avodah's roasts: Ethiopian, Kenya, Sumatra, Monsooned Malabar and Morning Brew.  As soon as I opened up the box I could smell the blends and just knew I was going to love these coffees, and I was right!  
     The first blend I tried was the Ethiopian, which upon opening had a deep rich smell to the beans, I really though this was going to be a very strong coffee, but when I brewed it up I found the richness and the deep flavor of coffee without the overly bitter aspect that I had expected.  I was in coffee heaven with my first cup, and I was so sad when I brewed the last of it.
     Each and every flavor I tried from Avodah Coffee, had the sense that it was roasted with care.  I love their coffee and have already signed up for a subscription so that I will not run out again.  You can find their other roasts or place an order at at www.avodahcoffee.com.  

     Starting September 5th there will be a giveaway for Avodah Coffee as well! Use the rafflecopter form below for all entries!  Open to US residents.  After entering be sure to use the Linky below to check out all the other blog reviews for Avodah Coffee as well.       

a Rafflecopter giveaway



DISCLAIMER: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 36 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment