Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 15 September 2012

     Ever have a moment in time where you look around and think, what the heck is going on and how did I end up in the middle of it?  Welcome to my thoughts at the EPCON 2012!  Where everything I saw/heard/etc was just slightly out of my normal realm and comfort zone.
     Hubs and the Burning Lands/AMTGARD (LARPing) group had a demo, at the entrance to this years El Paso Comic Convention.  Which is how the idea of going to EPCON again this year came up, last year I won HUGE wifey points for getting tickets for the 2011 EPCON and surprising hubs with them.
     For me, EPCON is like stepping into Hubs mind.  A surreal experience filled with Sci-Fi characters, zombies, comic books, and fantasy.  Hubs, on the other hand, felt right at home in this crazy mix of people and stuff - How?  I may never understand that, because to Hubs, seeing a Zombie pushing a stroller with a robot baby inside while holding the hand of a Ghostbuster, seems completely normal. Read on, for a lot more photos!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment