From the EZ-Cup website:
- Use your own coffee in Single Cup Coffee Brewing Machines
- Extract a better, richer cup of coffee using the Self Tamping Spring
- It's EX to clean up
- ECO Friendly Biodegradable filters
- No coffee grounds in your freshly made cup
- EX-Cup uses less coffee grounds and can save you up to 80%
From my experience this is easy to use and the box completely explains how to use the filter with pictures! I like pictures in my instructions! I love that my first cup, and every one after, has been coffee ground free. I have used the refillable filters for my Keurig brewer in the past and I love that I can choose my own coffee, but I hated that occasionally I would get a cup with coffee grounds in it. The EZ-Cup system works more like an actual K-Cup, infact it goes directly into the same spot as a prefilled pod! No need to take out the holder and replace it.
Each EZ-Cup comes with 5 paper filters, each are a one time use, but you can purchase more filters. They come in packages of 100 and are only $4.99!
I have been using the EZ-Cup for the past couple weeks and I am so glad I have had the chance to review it. Its been easy to use, and makes a great cup of coffee in my Keurig Brewer!
Have you tried using a refillable filter for your single serve coffee brewer?