Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 1 September 2012

     I will be the first to admit that I am pretty clueless when it comes to Hubs' Saturday hobby, LARPing.  LARPing is Live Action Role Playing. Which to me looks a lot like a bunch of people running around and hitting each other with padded swords and weapons.  I know there are rules, and Hubs absolutely enjoys it, but for me I would rather spend Saturday afternoon watching the Cornhuskers play football.  We are a bit different in our hobbies but I do love how much he enjoys it, and is not embarrassed at all to wear his LARPing garb out in public.  
Hubs in his LARPing Garb getting gas  





     Alice, is Hubs' "go-to" weapon of choice.  It is 6 feet tall, and takes up the entire trunk/back seat when we have to take it places.
     This hobby of Hubs, is something I had never even heard of before we met but it has made for some great afternoons at Memorial Park in El Paso!  I am not a LARPer, but I do make all of the covers for Hubs weapons and some of the clothing for him and a few others.

Have you ever heard of this hobby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment