Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 22 September 2012

     We are moving again soon, it will be our last military move, and I thought this would be a great time to have other people share their moving stories with my readers.  Guest posts will have a tab at the top of my page, just like the guest posts for my series A Perfect Cup!  If you have a story about a move(s) with the military either present day or years ago, I would love to have you share it.  You do not need to be a blogger to share your story!
     No minimum length needed, pictures are great but not necessary, please include a short bio about yoursel/family at the bottom and feel free to add a link to your blog/website/business as well!  If you are interested please submit the form below and I will be in touch via email from coffeematters (@) hotmail.com, you might want to add that to your safe sender list or it may end up in the junk/spam folder.


0 comments:

Post a Comment