Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 11 September 2012


     Viv here today!  I know that it has been a very long time since I have posted anything, but my husband has been deployed and with taking care of my daughter and pets life has been craaaaaazy!  I am nearing the end of this deployment, which I could not be happier about, but it also means I need a great outfit to welcome my Soldier home.  I don't know about you, but when I see my husband for the first time after almost a year I do not want to be wearing something he has seen me in 100 times before.  Logicly, I know he does not care if its a new outfit or not, but I care and that is why I have been on the hunt.  

      I want something not super dressy, but nice and still comfortable because the last time my husband came home from deployment my cousin and I sat around for nearly 4 hours waiting in a hot gym.  Sounds simple right?  Not so much, because I have also lost 30 pounds so I am dressing a whole different shape too.  

     A few weeks ago, I had applied to be part of the OASAP Fashion Hunter Team, but I did not dream they would accept my application because around here we are mostly just every day life bloggers, not strictly Fashion Bloggers. Well I was accepted and so excited to see if I could find something unique to wear for my husbands welcome home ceremony.  Through the program I will recieve credit towards the purchase of clothing or accessories on the OASAP website.  

     I sat down one night to look for a dress or shirt, something different, after I put my daughter to bed and I was surprised at the amount of items available!  There are more than 26 pages of tops and blouses!  I was a bit overwhelmed, but I narrowed it down to a couple tops that I thought were very pretty, and then called my cousin because that is what we do.  

     I ended up choosing the Contrast Chiffon Short Sleeve Slim Blouse, which only comes in a One Size, but looking over the measurements I thought would fit just fine, and as you can see it does!  I love the soft pink color and the feel of the fabric.  I will be wearing a longer white tank under it for the home coming ceremony just to add more length at the bottom, but over all I love this shirt and I know it is the one I am wearing to welcome my Soldier home!  For only $26, I could not ask for a better fit nor a better shirt for this ceremony!  


     I also picked out the Rhinestone Embellished Sweetheart Earrings, and I fully plan on wearing them with my new shirt!  They are a bit larger than I expected from the photo on OASAP, but they are not super heavy, and very cute.

     Overall, my experience shopping was a great one, and I found exactly what I was looking for.  Now I am set to welcome home my husband from this deployment.  Now can we just fast forward several weeks?
~Viv



I received a credit to make a complimentary purchase in order to facilitate this review from OASAP. This is 100% my own honest opinion. No one has influenced my thoughts.   This review is based on my own experience with this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment