Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 18 September 2012




London Fashion Week went by in the blink of an eye and I can't wait to relive all the memories as I go though my pictures and put together more FW posts. Here's one outfit I wore just for a casual lunch in London, on a soft fall day. A black tuxedo jacket, especially with a nod to the boyfriend's closet, is one of my staple pieces and I'm looking forward to wearing this one with leather pants and a loose t-shirt in fall and with a colorful a-line dress, lace skirt or denim cut offs in summer. Speaking of which, I already miss the heat. It's cooling off in Amsterdam and as soon as I landed here, it hit me and I got sick. Back to bed now!


Supertrash long lapel blazer
Zara top
Mango floral trousers and heels
Alexander Wang Marion bag


Pictures by Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment