Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 25 September 2012





I was invited to play around with some of my favorite pieces from the new Esprit collection. Sure, I enjoy a good dress up, and just like that me and Chantal (who shot these pics in a few minutes, right before it got dark. I guess we blocked the fact that it's fall now and gets dark at six!) were off to the renewed Amsterdam store. 

That fluffy coat pulled me in like a magnet, after I had already seen in London and I also put a look together with those navy blue cigarette pants that were beyond comfortable and would be cool with any imaginable top. A fun afternoon that left me convinced I not only still need that sheep jacket to survive winter but that Cheers jumper too. And did you start fall shopping yet? Tell me about your wish list! 

Look 1: Tartan blazer (here), T, bag and trousers by Esprit
Look 2: Fluffy jacket (here), wool skirt (here) and Cheers jumper by Esprit

0 comments:

Post a Comment