Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 27 October 2012

Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts
     Arctic Zero - The frozen treat that is full of protein and easy on your waistline! "A protein shake in ice cream form!" ~ Arctic Zero
     They are not kidding when they say its a yummy treat that is full of good for you things.  With only 150 Calories per pint, and 14 grams of protein, these are very filling and taste good too.
     I expected an icy "diet" texture and flavor to these pints, but they were smooth and creamy!  My favorite flavor was Coffee, (surprise, surprise!) but I received all 8 flavors.
     Flavors include: Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Coffee, Cookies & Cream, Mint Chocolate Cookie, Strawberry, Vanilla Maple, and Pumpkin Spice!
     My Mom and Mr. Ron were in town, while I was trying out all the flavors and they got to try a couple as well.  They agreed that the Chocolate was their favorite, but the Strawberry came in at a close second.  Mom, was surprised by the nice creamy texture of this just like I was.  I expected that without the fat of regular ice cream, that the product would lose the wonderful qualities of ice cream, but we were both wrong.
     Hubs' favorite flavor was the Vanilla Maple, it reminded me of a maple chewy candy that I had when I was little.  I thought it was good, but I wouldn't have called it my second favorite flavor.  That would be the Peanut Butter Chocolate flavor.  YUM!
     I used their Location Finder, and found one place here around Fort Bliss that carries Arctic Zero treats, but I looked up Colorado Springs, as well for my Mom, and there are nearly 10 locations there!

     Over all I really enjoyed Arctic Zero!  And I am looking forward to trying some of their other treats like their frozen bars dipped in chocolate!
   







0 comments:

Post a Comment