Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 9 October 2012





Lights, camera, party! A few days ago it was time for the ECCO x nsmbl event. Fifty of our readers won tickets to get pampered at the M.A.C. stand, enjoy an Aveda foot massage, get a styling session, take pictures in the special Photobooth, win amazing prizes and just hang out and have fun with me and fellow bloggers

Meeting readers of This chicks got style is great, it gives me a lot of motivation and makes what I do a bit more real (all those hours behind a computer screen can get lonely!). And because it was a small group so I got to talk, give some blogging tips, take pictures and have good laugh with almost everyone. For now enjoy the video we made (all of us are in ECOO's fall shoe styles) or head over to their Facebook-page for pictures of that night. So it’s almost like you were there to celebrate fashion and blogging with us. And adding to the fun: I'm giving away one pair of ECCO buckle boots that I'm wearing in the pictures above! It's the brown version, as seen in the last pic, in a size 39. Just leave a comment with your e-mail address if you want to join the give away! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment