Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 17 October 2012


     At Cellnique, they believe that all women deserve the best beauty solutions. They provide women with courteous, expedient, professional service and the finest quality of beauty products.

     I have had the opportunity to try two of Cellniques' products, the Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion and the Vital Repair Serum.
     The Vital Cellular Repair Emulsion is designed to repair damaged cells and promote the healing process.   Formulated to protect all skin types including sensitive skin from the environment and provides relief to dry.

Benefits:
• Repairs damaged cells and speeds up the healing process
• Replenishes moisture and softens the skin
• Anti-oxidant & whitening agents
• Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.

     Vital Repair Serum contains Vitamin C that helps repair damaged cells, speed up the healing process and restore the collagen within the skin. Further infused with optimized biopolymer complex of Live Yeast extract and Wheat Germ extract it helps combat skin irritation and normalizes stressed skin.

Benefits:
• Repairs skin cells
• Replenishes moisture
• Heals wounds
• Regenerates tissues
• Lightens the tone of the skin
• Tightens large pores

     I loved the way both of these products made my skin feel!  They left me with a feeling of fresh skin that is hydrated and I noticed that the "Always Blushing" look to my face settled down when I was using them.




     I received the mentioned products for review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  The thoughts and opinions are 100% my own, which I share freely with you all.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment