Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 18 October 2012

     I am so excited!  I am joining the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program!  This is happening at the perfect time for me.  I have always struggled with weight and what foods I should be eating, for the better part of my whole life, especially durring my adult years.  With each and every PCS (military move) I seem to add on pounds, and we are moving again soon.  I do not want to gain weight this time around, I want to start a new chapter in our lives, and loose this weight once and for all!

     I will be receiving 4 months of the Women’s SUCCESS Select Program.  I am looking forward to starting this at the end of next week.  I also hope that you come back and check up on me though this journey.  I would appreciate the encouragement from my readers!

     Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog




Nutrisystem will be providing me with free meals, program and support for 4 months of participation and review of their program. I have not been compensated in any other way for my review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment