Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 28 October 2012


     If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you probably know that Hubs LOVES chai!  He enjoys it made fresh, bottled, made with milk or water, he even likes it cold or hot.  He just loves to drink chai.  I did not mention to him that these KCups were coming from Cross Country Cafe, but when I set them on the counter he had a huge smile on his face.  He knew they were for him.  


     Of course, I tried the first cup we made in our Keurig.  I thought the aroma of this chai tea was amazing, it reminded me of a spicy holiday drink but the flavor of it was a real spiced tea flavor.  Even though I am not a big drinker of chai tea, I enjoyed it.  I did add a little honey to my cup, but thats how I usually enjoy hot teas.  
     Hubs on the other hand has consumed these daily.....sometimes 2-3 in a single day, so I am going to say its safe to assume, he really enjoyes them.  I have seen him add a bit of milk or a single sprinkle of sugar on occasion to his cups, but for the most part it is just the Celestial Seasings India Spice Chai Tea in his cup.  If you enjoy spiced tea, I would say that you would enjoy these too!  





0 comments:

Post a Comment