Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 30 October 2012






Just as 98.3% of the female population - yes, those are solid facts - I’m addicted to lip balm. Excessively smearing on repairing lip balm is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at night. Anyway, one of my trusty lip palls Labello approached me to team up with them and Glamour Netherlands for a modeling competition. Read on!


 We're giving you the opportunity to be a one time model in glamour in a campaign for Labello Repair & Beauty(As the name suggest, it repairs - with a core of jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E - and also adds subtle color. Sounds like a winter lifesaver!)

So do you think you’ve got what it takes? (I feel like Tyra already... Loving it!) Enter your prettiest/cutest/most model worthy winter picture here and we might just see you in Glamour all over the country soon! Your shoot and behind the scenes will be filmed and your Labello Repair & Beauty ad will be printed in the magazine. Are you going to enter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment