After Venice, New York and London came Paris, a perfect last chapter to this crazy fashion month. I was in town the first two days as a guest of Essentiel, to celebrate the launch of their online shop (there's a leopard print jumper I need), and my weekend was spent with the ELLE team. It involved a few shows including Viktor & Rolf and Tsumori Chisato, shopping at Sandro, sightseeing, Sunday brunch and a load of other S-words.
What are you looking at?
1) Me outside Dior
2 + 7 + 11 + 14 + 16 + 22 + 26 + 28) At the Viktor & Rolf show
3 + 5 + 12 + 21 + 29) At the Essentiel store. Love the holographic and tribal printed clutches and sweatshirt with sequins.
4) Dior madness
8) Me in new The Kooples jeans
9) Leigh Lezark, Rachel Zoe and Ellen von Unwerth front row
10) Sunday brunch
13) Metro sign
15) Photographed by French Vogue
17) Sandro leopard jumper
18) Typical French buildings
19) Brightness at Tsumori Chisato
20) Nicole at warehouse Merci
23) Getting photographed
24) Kimono suit at Tsumori Chisato
25) Neon, baby!
27) Street view
30) Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren