Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 27 October 2012

Nature  Box
     Nature Box was founded to help people eat better and live healthier.  Each month Nature Box delivers 4-6 full size products, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
     Nature Box's focus is on healthy snack foods, that taste good and are good for you.  Also, for every box they sell, they donate a meal to help feed hungry children in America.
     Each box ships free, and costs just $19.95.  Every month Nature Box arrives with a selection of great quality foods!  You can cancel at any time, pause a month or even ship one month to a friend or family member if you are going to be out of town.

Blueberry Almond Crunch
     I recieved the October Nature Box, and I was not disappointed!  Each bag was filled with items that Hubs and I both enjoyed.  Inside were 5 full bags of yummy snacks!  Blueberry Almond Crunch, which was Hub's favorite.  These bite sized snacks were packed with flavor of blueberries, almonds and puffed rice.
     There were was also The Antioxident Boost, which remdinded me of homemade trail mix.  Yum!  As well as Sun-dried California Apricots, and Stick's N Stones - a mix of almonds, cashews, and sesame sticks, there was also a bag of Cherry Berry Granola, this was my favorite!  A combination of oat clusters, dried berries and nuts.  This bag was heavenly to me.
     For myself and Hubs, this box would be completely worth the monthly cost, I love finding new snacks that are not just junk.















0 comments:

Post a Comment