Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 3 October 2012


"Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company: was founded more than 20 years ago by a Colorado ranching family in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains near Denver.  The company became a respected local brand, known for great tasting, high quality popcorn snacks.
 In striving to improve traditional snacking, Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company produces healthy, great tasting products from flavored popcorn to specialized popcorn treats. Of the eight flavors, the most popular is White Cheddar, made with real cheese and just the right amount of kick."
Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company

     This popcorn caused a stir in our home!  I am fairly certain that whenever food items for review arrive, my neighbor instinctlively knows, because she always seems to "pop in" just as I am opening the box, which is what happened the day I received the box from Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company.  The Kettle Corn bag did not survive the first 10 minutes :) between my neighbor A, and another who stopped by and myself.  I am telling you, they just "know" when food arrives!  
     The popcorn was surprisingly fresh, I was not sure what to expect from pre-popped popcorn, but this was really good.  Of course, I had a favorite, which was the White Cheddar.  YUM!  By far my favorite, followed by Southwest Cheddar, which has a kick of spiciness with the cheese.  I guess I am a cheesy popcorn lady!  
     Hubs claimed the Jalapeno as soon as he walked in the door.  He did share a bite or two, but I am not much of a fan of jalapenos in any food but the flavor was good and not as spicy as I expected.  We received 2 bags of his favorite, so he took one to work the next day and several people were asking him where they could find it.  I guess its a boy thing.  
     You can connect with Rocky Mountain Popcorn on Facebook, Twitter, or their website!  And Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company is going to sponsor a giveaway with 5 winners!!!!!!!  Use the Rafflecopter form below for all entries!  

a Rafflecopter giveaway






No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments. One Winner per IP address!

0 comments:

Post a Comment