Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 18 October 2012




Months ago I got a third ear stud on the right. (I have an inner conch piercing - in the middle of my ear shell - on the left). After a few months I was ecstatic that it had heeled and I could change up the piercing. And then... I left it out for a few days and couldn't get it in anymore without having to force it and possibly ruining my ear.

So now, by the time I was ready for a fourth stud, I have to start the process all over again. Ugh, I'm way too impatient! It takes two months until it's completely closed up, then it needs to be pierced again (ouch!), then wait two more months for it to heal. Long story short: it takes forever. So I'm thinking of getting the third stud re-pierced and adding a fourth at the same time. I'm not sure if that's a good idea, so I wanted to see if any of you have experienced getting multiple piercings in one ear. And do you have any cool ear piercing suggestions? Shoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment