Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 14 November 2012




Last week I found myself running all over town for press days and launch parties. One of my favorite stops is the H&M showroom for the spring/summer 2013 collection, because it can be nice to focus on one brand and because I’m looking at a collection I can afford and will actually end up buying pieces from. You might have seen some shots on other blogs, but since most of us love H&M I felt this peek at what to expect this spring and summer might still be relevant. Basically it’s Isabel Marant meets Stella McCartney with some western and folk references and sun faded colors like burnt orange (so beautiful on most skin tones), sandy shades and black.

My latest shop stalking targets are the red embroided jacket  - one of the most elaborate and also expensive pieces (299), embroided patch jeans in black and cream (59,95) - seriously these are perfect! - skirt with silver disks (59,95), printed bomber (49,95) and worked leather skirt (179). Plus there are soft, slouchy basic t's that I'll be stocking up on.

Some statement pieces might be priced slightly higher, although much is still in the 20-60 euro range. Keeping in mind though that everything here is from the more exclusive and luxurious Trend line and - from what I saw - impressively well detailed. To say it didn’t feel like I was looking at a high street brand is a big understatement. And tell me, which piece is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment