Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 21 November 2012


 

Above: Cream PR. Below: COS press day


Below: Unlimited PR



Visiting runway shows or browsing through new clothes and being able to see what will be in stores months and months from now - a glass of champagne/mini brownie/fresh juice in one hand and camera in the other - is one of the most fun pastimes. Press days kept me quite occupied during the past weeks and I still have a few personal appointments left to go. Here's what stood out to me; my personal favorites for next spring season as seen at the press days. Hope this posts makes you feel like you were there with me a little bit.


My top, top, toppest favorites:
Press day 1: the One Teaspoon shorts (I'm obsessed!), Gestuz leather sleeve sweatshirt and Fashionology jewelry 

Press day 2: All the crispy white COS shirts, greige strappy heels and buttery soft nude leather dress with white bottom

Press day 3: Camouflage print Converse (and the cream leather zip ones! Ideal festival pals), By Malene Birger zebra pumps and beaded micro shorts - we all know I love me some sparkly undies


ph. by me and Eeefje Gerritsjans

0 comments:

Post a Comment