Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 5 November 2012

     This week my willpower has been tested!  With Halloween falling right in the middle of the week, it provided the opportunity to get out and put some extra steps on my shoes. But it also brought with it, snacks goodies and things that do not promote weight loss.  I did good through Halloween, even over at a friends for dinner when they were all eating spaghetti I brought my Nutrisystem Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.  Being able to eat what everyone else was having, while staying on the Nutrisystem Select Success plan helped.  

     Then the weekend rolled around and I again struggled.  One of our neighbors was moving back to Tennessee, and we had all 3 sets of neighbors and kids in our home along with pizza and goodies for everyone.  That is where I struggled.  I had pizza, and it was not the Nutrisystem variety and breadsticks.  Hubs and I did go for a walk afterwords but starting the next day I was back on track.  

     Next week I am sticking with my plan, drinking my water and getting my exercise in.  I would love to have another big week like week 1 again!  

Weight loss week 2: 2 pounds
Total  weight  loss :  10 pounds!

Check out all my posts for My Nutrisystem Journey Here. 



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting  http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog



Disclosure:
Nutrisystem will be providing me with free meals, program and support for 4 months of participation and review of their program. I have not been compensated in any other way for my review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment