Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 12 November 2012

Nutrisystem Success Story
     Portion control is so much easier this week!  The first two weeks it was a big adjustment eating correct portion sizes with the Nutrisystem Select plan, but this week it has been so much easier.  It is still tempting to go off the plan, and eat what Hubs is having and this weekend I did join him for dinner one night but I kept the portions to the Nutrisystem suggestions.
     It is nice to have the handy pocket guide to Nutrisystem, so if I go out to eat I can look up suggestions for foods and how much to have.  I know this will be a good tool over the next two weeks as well, with us packing and moving across the country again.  With Nutrisystem, when it is time to reorder you place it around 2 weeks before the next month begins which was last weekend for me.  By the time the boxes arrive we will not be at Fort Bliss, but somewhere in Montana and we currently do not have a place up there yet so shipping is an issue.  Luckily for us, Hubs has family about an hour away from where we are headed and they were kind enough to let me ship my order to their house.
     This coming week will be another adventure with my Nutrisystem Select Success plan.  The movers are coming, and our household goods will disappear but I am prepared with the basics to microwave my meals and I am saving my water bottle to keep well hydrated.

This weeks' loss:  0.5
Total weight loss: 10.5 pounds!

Check out all my posts for My Nutrisystem Journey Here. 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting  http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog



Disclosure:
Nutrisystem will be providing me with free meals, program and support for 4 months of participation and review of their program. I have not been compensated in any other way for my review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment