Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 4 November 2012


     Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops were developed in 1870 by J. Herman Pine.  He was looking for a way to soothe his sore throat using techniques he learned as a confectionary maker.  "I have discovered something," Pine wrote, "which will give quick throat relief to thousands afflicted as I was." He added,"Perhaps I won't make much money out of this. But I can make people happy, and that's more important than money."
     Pines' discovery would become one of the most successful and unique lozenges in the world.  Pine Bros. has been sold since 1870 and has recently been taken over by Victoria Knight-McDowell (former creator and owner of Airborne) for her new company 3 Sisters Home Products.  They have put a lot of time and effort into restoring Pine Bros. to its original recipe, and a packaging look that fits this unique throat drop.
     Pine Bros throat drops are unique in that they are not gummy, and are not hard.  They truly are "softish"!  Like most items around our house.  Hubs and I disagree on our flavors.  I love the honey while he prefers the wild cherry flavor.  We received several bags, and pucks to try out in the Honey and Wild Cherry flavors.  The pucks are perfect to throw into a purse or bag and take along with you, wherever you go.  Pine Bros. is also available in Lemon and Licorice flavors as well, I bet that Hubs would prefer the Licorice flavor over them all.
     While we have not needed them for sore throats yet, but with winter coming and our move to the much colder state of Montana, I see them coming in very handy soon!  Pine Bros. is available online on their website or in a local store near you!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment