Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 8 November 2012




The burgundy section in my closet is slowly but surely starting to equal the size of my black and grey section. Not complaining, and luckily they're all easy to mix. The leather pants I'm wearing here are a major player in my wardrobe; we all know how the absolute horror of finding leather pants with the perfect fit and I do a short victory dance every morning when I put these on. Dead serious. 

This outfit is something I'll typically wear when I'm working from home and perhaps have a few meetings in town. When I'm at the This chick's got style HQ - aka my Amsterdam apartment and home office space - I'm mostly in loafers. I'm showing you one of those comfy work day outfits next week!


ESSENTIEL JUMPER / MUUBAA LEATER PANTS / AMERICAN APPAREL TANK / ALDO HEELS / H&M FAUX FUR COLLARYSL TWEED CLUTCH

ph. Eefje Gerritsjans



0 comments:

Post a Comment