Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 3 November 2012

     Today I am thankful for Facebook.  That may seem silly, but yesterday I dropped my phone into a cup of coffee.  Apparently phones and coffee are not friends, and now my phone is dead and it will be Monday afternoon before I can get a replacement.  Without my phone (See my attachment to my phone on Thankfulness 1) I feel lost, naked and unattached to the world outside my little neighborhood.  Luckily, with Facebook I can keep in touch with people, and let everyone know why I am not answering my phone calls and text messages.
     I also love that I can see all my friends and family in other states, and countries around the world.  We have made so many friends over the years, military and not, who are all over the world and I can still keep in touch and see their kids grow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment