Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 8 November 2012

     Today I am thankful for Hubs.  He may drive me crazy some days and it can be hard to read his emotions, but I would not trade him for anyone in the world.  He is my mellow stable rock when I am a complete mess, and he can make me laugh when I am in tears.  Knowing him and marrying him has changed me for the better, I have been places and met amazing people that I would have never had the chance to see/know if it were not for Hubs.  I need to remember that, as we face this next big change together, because everytime Hubs and I have made a big leap of faith in life it has turned out better in the end.  Montana here we come, because where ever Hubs leaves his dirty socks laying around is HOME, and that is exactly where I want to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment