Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 9 November 2012


     Today I am thankful for our coffee dates!  Once a month or so, sometimes more often several friends and their kids get together at Freedom Crossing for some coffee and let the kids play on the toddler friendly playground in the promenade.  It has been a welcome relief from the day to day chaos and a great way to catch up with some great friends and to meet new ones.  


     This morning I met friends at the playground again, with my no-fat/no-whip/tall latte in hand (there is a Starbucks across the street) but this time was different.  This would be the last time I got to see the B family, they are regulars at our coffee mornings and are PCSing this week.  It could also be my last coffee date here at Fort Bliss.  I don't know if I will get back to the playground with the ladies again before we move.  These coffee days have gotten me through so many long field problems with Hubs away for weeks/months at a time and helped make Fort Bliss and El Paso our home.  I will always remember them and be thankful for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment