Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 1 December 2012


     Beyond Bedding is luxury bedding at comfortable prices.  From infants to adults they have a bedding set for everyone in the house!  I just love all of the choices they offer, we had a hard time choosing which one to pick!
Photo from BeyondBedding.com

     But we did pick, isnt it lovely?  This set comes in Twin, Full and Queen size!  I will be putting up an original photo here in a bit.  With us moving, we currently do not have our actual bed yet so I am going to borrow a bed to get a good photo (not one on an air mattress).  I can't wait to show you this, I think it is even prettier in person than in their photos.  The quality of the set is just wonderful, and it is so soft!  This set that we have came with the lightweight comforter, and 2 pillow shams, but as you can see there are a lot of other accessories you can find to complete an entire room!  
     I do love so many of their items, if we had children this would have been the hardest item to pick because their Childrens Bedding is wonderful!  From Camouflage, to pink horses there is a set for every child.  

     Not only did Beyond Bedding let me review their bedding set, but they are giving away 10 sets too!!!!  Seriously, 10 winners with this giveaway!  Use the Rafflecopter form below for all entries and good luck!    

a Rafflecopter giveaway




Disclosure:  I recieved the items listed above for the purposes of the review, I was not compensated in any other form and the opinions expressed are 100% my own.  Ramblings of a Caffeinated Army Wife is not responsible for shipping of prize. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment