Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 10 December 2012

     Vinyl Disorder is your one stop place for all your vinyl ideas!  Decorate your walls for a holiday or for your everyday, you can even get custom car decals as well to promote your hobby/club or business!  They have thousands of options because they can customize a design just for you!
     When I started looking though some of their options, I was a bit overwhelmed.  They have everything you can dream of from Military/Patriotic to holidays and religious quotes, and just fun graphics for kids.  I found the COFFEE section and was in heaven!  Yep they have a whole section just for us coffee lovers, its like they knew I was coming or something.
     I chose the "Must...Have...Coffee!" vinyl graphic, because it is perfect for us.  I have a few other smaller coffee words that a friend made for me and this looks perfect with them!  The kitchen is my domain, so making it coffee themed just makes good sense.  (I am currently writing this blog post from outside our home, since we do not have internet access there yet and of course I forgot my own camera with the photo of our kitchen, so I will be attaching our photo at a later time but I will share their stock photo for now.)
     I love this!  I can't wait to pick out another one for the spare room which is an Americana theme with a lot of Hubs' military items.  They have such a great assortment, and then of course I will be picking out one for the car with my website on it too!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment