Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 3 December 2012

     I am back on track!  Yah!!!!!!!!!!!  That is exactly how I felt when I stepped on the scale and saw that I went down this week!  It has been a struggle with all the chaos we have had moving, holidays, traveling etc.  But for this week to be headed back down, makes me feel like the effort is worth it, the portion control pays off and saying no to a try full of Christmas Mice was worth it!
     Now, don't get me wrong as we were making Christmas Mice I had a kiss or two but I enjoyed the bites, without eating 20 of them.  I am learning that it is ok to enjoy food, food is not my enemy, I just need to keep portions and types in moderation.  It's ok to enjoy the holidays and friends and foods as long as I keep my daily eating on track and remember that a few bites is not the whole cheesecake :)
     I really love the online support from Nutrisystem, they even have an App for my Android phone, and I think I saw an App for IPhones as well!

Pounds lost this week:  2
Total loss for 6 weeks: 10.5


Check out all my posts for My Nutrisystem Journey Here. 



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting  http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog



Disclosure:
Nutrisystem will be providing me with free meals, program and support for 4 months of participation and review of their program. I have not been compensated in any other way for my review.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment